Monday, September 5, 2011

Papa, you are crazy. Part 3


I had encountered my super idol and Legend of surfing in the Facebook recently.
Now, we are communicating each other  through our Facebook. Sometimes I saw his "Like this" in my photos and it made me really feel good.
Especially, when I saw his "Like this" for my surf riding photo, I feel like I am in a dream and even I asked by myself,"Is that real?"
And now, even some of his friends visit to me and responding to my photos and my doing.
I realized that they seem like my small wave riding with kids in our Half-Moon Bay than our big wave riding in Blue Heaven.
I feel that my small wave riding with kids as "Papa, you are crazy" give them more impact than my big wave riding as "soul Surfer".   
I know the reason also because this small wave riding with my kids has big meaning than the rid for 20 feet wave of Sunset.  



Father's time with children is always precious...a treasure that no money in the world can buy...

I used to be not able to see any precious with children, even I didn't care about it. 
My only care and focus was my self desire and I always looking for my self, my concerns was self center ; me, me, me,…
There was no peace because I was the prison of the power of the Evil of the dark side in me. I was the person who is such a Greedy and does not care others.
But One man set me free.
When I made the right decision and pray, God answered. Because He saw my cry of Heart and humble heart.
And my kids came to me and at the moments I was able to become "Crazy Papa", and I was able to get the feeling of precious for them.
I am not lonely anymore, I am  not solitude anymore. 
Because I am in the middle of supreme bliss with my precious kids now.



I remember what my master told me;
Between soul surfing and crazy papa, Hiro san can still be Hiro san. Without soul surfer Hiro san cannot be crazy papa and vice versa.
This crazy moment happens only briefly in our lives. Most of the time we will just be bored and tired and alone. But when we become soul surfer, it makes our soul ready so when this moment comes, we can own it and embrace it and love it. Also, because our soul is prepared we can make this moment happen also."

When I prepared and get ready, God gave back to me everything.
I know this all things are not my power, but came from Him.
Even this prepared was not my power, but His. 
When I think out that , I am able to be humble.
Humble means to know my own weakness.

I will not boast about myself, except the things that show how weak I am.
"My grace is all need, for my power is greatest when you are weak."
I am most happy, then, to be proud of my weaknesses, in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me.
When I am weak, when I am strong.
(2 corinthians 12.)





Thank you,
Hiroshi

I dedicate this writing to my spiritual navigator, Master Raineer and Doctor Mitzi,
And my kids and of cause my God.
Because I know without them I never reach this stage and the state.


1 comment: