Thursday, July 28, 2011

Papa, you are crazy !


I had another soul surfing trip with Mara as usual.
During this trip, Ken came with us. Ken was sick and he had a really high fever (around 38degrees) He said that he really wanted to go  because if missed this trip, he doesn't know when we can go again. (What determination !)
This trip was quite different from what we would usually do.  We didn't bring: lap tops, cell phones, iphone, and the favorite computer game of Ken, even if nobody suggested it.
We asked a boat man to bring us to our special place which nobody visits. In this place, it was only us three, until the next day when the boat man came to pick us up. 
The beautiful waves were breaking beside the cape at the left cove.
We surfed, snorkeled, camped, set up a bon fire then we talked while watching the stars in the beach. 
I talked a lot with Ken and I felt that we talked about so many things, more than all our past conversations and deeper meaningful talks, ,
As for me, this kind of relationship was able to make within Ken was prime and special thing more than any of the miracles I had in my life.  
The wave was small, but it like a miracle that was able to enjoy surfing in this situation of the wave forecast that whole area of Luzon expected a flat on that day.
And I felt that this experience is that I rode 20feet over big wave that I have never experienced in my life so far.
I already finished writing the miraculous story of me and ken in the middle of this trip. I am making a copy of this and I intend to send it to a Japanese publisher.
Of course the title is, "Papa, you a crazy" .
For me, the publication of this book is an important meaningful thing, together with the publication of "Soul Surfer's Journey". 
By the way, I got the email from my Master before going to our trip. 

"This made me cry too.
I am forwarding this to my wife also.
Between soul surfing and crazy papa, Hiro san can still be Hiro san. Without soul surfer Hiro san cannot be crazy papa and vice versa.
This crazy moment happens only briefly in our lives. Most of the time we will just be bored and tired and alone. But when we become soul surfer, it makes our soul ready so when this moment comes, we can own it and embrace it and love it. Also, because our soul is prepared we can make this moment happen also."





I will move forward, pushed from behind by such warm words.

No comments:

Post a Comment