Thursday, June 30, 2011

Papa, you are crazy !


Papa, you are crazy !

There were a session between Sensei and the Pupil;



Paolo, Yes! As your saying, "We will have many falls and wipeout", my soul buradda, Michael Jordan said, "There were 1000 miss shots before he gain for the successes of one shot". 
And the beauty for we surfers are we have the place always able to return as your saying, "We will always get back on track and paddle into epic rides",..
We  hope we will make our own odyssey from those experiences and hope we could share this for our students as our legacy,…

Mara asked me, " Papa, are you really know Michael Jordan?"
I said, "Yes, I know him very well, but I am not sure he knows me or not,.."
And Mara said, "Did Michael really say that word?"
I replied, " I made it but I am sure he would say that if he is my real soul buradda,…"

"Papa, you are crazy !", somebody whispered to me and I recognized there are a young boy beside me.
I asked, "who are you? ". He said I am William Saroyan, 16 years old.

I want to be a crazy Papa than a great or a awesome Papa.
Am I crazy,…?

No comments:

Post a Comment