Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blue Crush 2.

Blue Crush 2.







Blue Crush 2! But i dont think it will beat the first one. 







June 13 at 1:48am ·  ·  ·  · Remove Tag



Hiroshi Yokohama answered to her today,
Mara, wrong ! I saw 2 and 10 times better than 1, 
and I cry a lot though i didnt cry by 1,..

4 minutes ago · 







  • All surfer girls should watch this movie!







This is the beautiful odyssey of surfing and youth.







Hope you could make this kind of odyssey and




love story in your life! Then give to your daughter







some day as your legacy what the the Mother did







to the heroine in the movie.

















When I saw this movie, I feel so happy because







I am a part of this community and have being able







to create my own Odysseys. 







It is just because of Surfing,….








Surfing is beautiful,







Surfer is beautiful,








And life is so beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment