Thursday, June 30, 2011

An Old Photo.
































One of Pinoy surfer tagged me from Japan, "Inamura is alive today . Drenched stoked!"
And he mentioned, "they have this very big old poster of a glassy wave down the point with title "Inamura Classic"
I replied," The poster was taken by my old friend, Taisuke Yokoyama, a great surfer and a photog,.."
"The photo was taken 45 years ago and he became a photog after this one shot."
"His profile photography is very famous and he take a photo of most great surfers not only Japan but also abroad.
I am great honor that I have some photos by him. It was 25 years ago.
Tai-chan,
I am sorry and I miss you !


I realized I have many worthy things which other people don't have and even cannot buy by money.
And my old life is never boring because I have so many things I could review in my drawer of memory. 
Mara don't say, "But you don't have money."

No comments:

Post a Comment